Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Equip "The Pastry Chef Book".
- Prepare Rolled Pastry Dough
- Equip "Dishes with Fishes".
- Prepare Boiled Eel Pie Filling
- Cut Eel into Cleaned Eel using Preparation Table with a Kitchen Knife.
- Cut Cleaned Eel into 2 Filleted Eels using Preparation Table with a Kitchen Knife.
- Combine Filleted Eel, 4 Sliced Night Mushrooms, Dash of Ground Corium Seed, Pinch of Salt, Red Liquor Mug, Water Pouch into Unmixed Eel Pie Filling.
- Mix Unmixed Eel Pie Filling into Uncooked Eel Pie Filling using Wooden Bowl with a Wooden Spoon.
- Heat Uncooked Eel Pie Filling into Hot Eel Pie Filling using Pot.
- Heat Hot Eel Pie Filling into Simmering Eel Pie Filling using Pot.
- Heat Simmering Eel Pie Filling into Boiled Eel Pie Filling using Pot.
- Prepare Juiceberry Sauce
- Combine Boiled Eel Pie Filling, Juiceberry Sauce, 2 Rolled Pastry Doughs, into Unbaked Eel Pie.
- Bake Unbaked Eel Pie into Eel Pie using Oven.