Getting raw materials
Please consult the descriptions of Mining and Metallurgy in the section Skills to learn how to gain the basic raw materials for your craftings.
You need the right amount of raw materials and to have your book about "Working with Stock" in Mind.
Depending on what alloy you want to create you need high enough skill in Metallurgy.
Types of alloys
The following types of alloys are currently available:
- Steel, which is a mixture of iron and coal in the ratio 9:1 or 8:2 (lesser quality)
- Bronze, which is a mixture of copper and tin in the ration 6:4
|1||Click onto "View" in the context-menu of a furnace. Put your materials there in the right amount, usually a total of ten lumps of ore.|
|2||Now immediately click onto "Combine" in the context-menu of a furnace. Inside of the furnace there should be ten sludges of your alloy now.|
You need the right amount of raw materials and to have a book in Mind that deals with the product you want to forge, such as "Book of Blades" or "Notes of an Axemaker".
Depending on what materials you use and what product you want to create, you need high enough skill in Blacksmithing and the respective production skill, like Sword Making or Axe Making.
Example: Making a knife
- You start with five steel ingots. Heat them and take them into your right. Take a hammer (not a master-crafted one for starters) into your left and use the anvil. You'll produce a knife alpha blade.
- This blade has to be heated and worked on with hammer and anvil two more rounds, to get a beta and finally a knife delta blade.
- Heat the delta blade until it is red-hot.
- Quench it in the tank to get a brittle knife blade, that you can now sharpen by taking it in your right hand and using the sharpening stone.
- Combine it with a leather knife handle to a knife kit by putting it on a smith table and clicking 'combine'.
- Leave the kit on the table and wait for the combining process to finish and take your new knife.
See Cooking for more detailed information.
- Go to Player Guide